Monday 12 January 2009

Not me monday!!!!!

 


It's that time again. Weekly confession time. If you're new to all this then just read this post, check out the things I did not do this week then click on the button above & head over to MckMamas blog to join the carnival & check out what other people did not do too!

This week, when I was at the Science Museum with Rebekah I certainly did not get too busy chatting to my friend to realise that our daughters were each slowly emptying the contents of a salt shaker into the middle of the floor in the restaurant. I also did not, actually, find it quite funny when I saw their excitement as the salt ran out even though the waitress was clearly VERY unimpressed.

On the same outing, in the same restaurant I definitely did not ask the manager to search through the bins for the dirty cloth nappy (in a nappy sack I might add) that Rebekah had left somewhere. I'm pretty sure he thought I was crazy but what's a girl to do? That particular nappy does not come cheap!! I did not do this because that would mean I took my eyes off my daughter AGAIN & that I let her play with nappy sacks containing dirty nappies. That would be gross so I never let her do that no matter how much she loves bags ;)

We've had a tough week this week. Rebekah has been struggling with teething this week & has been off her food so Tom & I did not try to bribe her to eat breakfast at the weekend by offering her 'daddy's cheerios' (actually 'Wheetos' -chocolate flavoured cereal hoops). Chocolate flavoured cereal is not healthy for a toddler so we wouldn't dream of starting her day with unhealthy food.

I love being pregnant & as this pregnancy progresses I am not developing a bad case of 'baby brain'!! I did not get a phone call from work last Saturday wondering where I was because I thought I was working Sunday instead!!! I had not got my days all mixed up & I did not totally blame it on hormones instead of my own disorganisation!!!

That's it for this week! Let me know what you did not do this week... It's surprisingly liberating!

No comments: