Saturday 6 December 2008

I'm an Auntie... again

We're all very excited in our house tonight. Tom's sister Esther, (who I've mentioned in a previous post) had a baby boy today!!!! He's a week overdue & I understand it was another long labour but Joshua Daniel finally made his appearance at lunchtime weighing a decent 9lb 1oz!!
It's the first baby boy in the family so very special. Esther already has a daughter, Hannah.

I'm looking forward to meeting him soon. Rebekah & Tom both have colds so we'll have to wait a bit.

On that note... I'm on a double shift tomorrow & both Rebekah & Tom are under the weather. Rebekah's teething & has a cold & Tom has a cold & cough. They're both very similar in that if they do get ill they spike extremely high temperatures so I hope neither of them get any worse & are ok tomorrow without me at home. 

I'm sure they'll be fine!!

 

No comments: